Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
What other way to start off your morning than with a blueberry muffin smoothie?! Filled with antioxidants + fiber to help you power through your morning. It's the easiest creation to throw together on your way out the door on those busy mornings. This smoothie was inspired by a recipe I found on Gimme Some Oven!
Hope you enjoy as much as Avery (my fur baby) & me,
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- a touch of vanilla extract
- a dash of cinnamon + salt (optional)
- First, blend the oats to a fine powder.
- Add remaining ingredients, and you're on your way out the door!
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories: 260, Carbs: 40g. Fat: 5g, Protein: 15g
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!