Banana & Coconut Protein Oats
Thing you don’t like oatmeal? Or that you don't like anything besides sugary instant oats? Give this recipe a try! The protein powder + toppings is the key- as well as using milk (almond) instead of water. Best part about it-- there were no pots or pans dirtied in making this breakfast!
- 1/3 cup Quaker Oats
- About 2/3 cup reduced sugar almond milk
- 1/2 scoop of your favorite flavor protein powder (I used Optimum Nutrition Cookies & Cream)
- 1 Tbsp lite coconut milk
- 1/2 banana
- A pinch of coconut flakes and coconut (or brown) sugar
- Mix uncooked oats and almond milk.
- Cook in microwave for 2 min. There should be some extra milk- if not add some more
- Stir in 1/2 protein powder
- Add sliced banana, coconut milk, flakes, and sugar toppings
Calories 265 Carbs: 36g Fat: 7g Protein: 16g