Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
A big thank you to Cappello's for inspiring this post!
I used Cappello’s gluten free, grain free lasagna sheets and they are nothing short of fabulous. Low on the glycemic index, their lasagna is made primarily using almond flour and egg for a deeply rich flavorful experience.
No precooking is necessary; just layer, roll, bake, and relish in the glory of fresh, gourmet lasagna. Check our their page to find products near you!
The filling is only 3 ingredients!
Creamy ricotta mixture ready to spread on lasagna sheets
Place the ground chicken on top and roll up!
INGREDIENTS: (yields 4 roll ups; 2 servings)
- 4 sheets of Cappello's Lasagna Sheets
- 1 Package of Frozen Chopped Spinach- thawed & drained
- 15oz (about 1 cup) of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 (16oz) can of Tomato Sauce - preferably one with no added sugar
- 1 lbs low fat Ground Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Cook chicken until no longer pink, set aside
- Lay lasagna sheets on a clean counter or on waxed paper.
- Mix spinach, ricotta, and egg in a bowl
- Spoon mixture on each lasagna sheet leaving about 1 inch on either side to allow room to roll
- Place ground chicken on top ricotta mixture
- Roll lasagna
- Place foil on a baking dish for easy clean up. Pour 1/2 the tomato sauce on the bottom of the dish, place rolled lasagna in the baking dish and ladle remainder of sauce on top. Make sure the lasagna rolls are covered in sauce or they will become too crispy. Place a second sheet of foil on top and bake for 20-25 min.
NUTRITION INFO: (for 1 roll up)
- Calories: 425 Carbs: 34g Fat: 21g Protein: 30g
f you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!