Giving breakfast a healthy wake up call with this spin off traditional pancakes. Just a few simple ingredients that will make you wanna hop outta bed!
- 1/4 old fashion oats (blended into powder)
- 1/4 cup egg white
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop of your favorite protein powder (I used PEScience snickerdoodle)
- Top with sliced bananas & blueberries
- Measure and blend oats into a find powder, add all remaining ingredients except toppings. Spray a frying pan with non stick PAM and pour enough batter for 1 large pancake.
- Place a few slices of bananas before flipping
- Repeat until batter is gone
NUTRITIONAL INFO: (recipe makes about 2 large pancakes- info below does not include toppings)
- Calories: 255 Carbs: 30g Fat: 5g Protein: 24g
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!