Skip the can, and make yourself the real thing! Fighting off a cold is never fun but chicken soup is good for the soul
There is nothing that makes you feel better than a warm bowl of homemade soup!
- 1 large container of Nature's Basket Free Range Chicken Broth
- 16 oz of white meat rotisserie chicken
- 8 FL oz. Pacific's Bone Broth
- 1 chopped sweet onion
- 1 bag frozen peas & carrots
- 4 stocks of celery
- About 3/4 of a bag of Cholesterol Free Egg Noodles
- Spices: Salt, pepper, oregano, thyme
- First, chop onion and saute in a large stove top pot, about 2-3min
- Combine chicken broth, bone broth, peas & carrots, celery, spices, and chicken into pot and place on medium heat. Cook for 30 min
- Add egg noodles and cook another 12-15 min (or until noodles are tender)
NUTRITIONAL INFO (Recipe makes about 8 servings) info below for 1 serving
Calories: 168 Carbs: 20g Fat: 1g Protein: 17g
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!