Grilled Chicken & Veggie Roasst
Simple & satisfying!
I love roasting veggies! This roast consisted of mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini, and beets. Served with a side of grilled chicken and in under 30 min you'll have a deliciously balanced lunch or dinner!
- 5oz chicken breast, brine & flattened with mallet
- Spices: garlic powder, sea salt, chili powder, cumin
- ~10 Asparagus Spears
- 2/3 cup Mushrooms
- 1/3 Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Beets
- Preheat oven to 420.
- To brine the chicken, let breast soak in salt water for about 15 min. This will ensure the chicken stays juicy while cooking.
- I like to flatten my chicken to an even thickness.
- Season with above spices or ones to your liking
- Prepare and cut veggies. Toss in EVOO, salt, pepper and lay flat on a foil covered baking sheet and place in oven for 20-30 min
- Grill or bake chicken until no longer pink
Calories: 211 Carbs: 9g Fat: 1g Protein 40g