INGREDIENTS: (for entire week's meal prep)
- 10 oz. dry Whole Wheat Pasta
- 2 lbs Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 of an onion, chopped
- 3 c. Natural Tomato Sauce
- 1 Bunch fresh Parsley
- Chop 1/2 an onion and brown in a skillet
- Add turkey and brown until no longer pink- Store in a container
- Meanwhile, boil water and add 10 oz of whole wheat pasta and cook 8-10 min. Store cooked pasta in a separate container
- Each morning (or evening before) measure out about 1 c. of the pasta & 6 oz of the ground turkey mixture, top with 1/2 c. tomato sauce.
- Top with fresh parsley, enjoy!
- (I also have a side salad with my bowl of turkey pasta)
NUTRITIONAL INFO: (for one bowl- recipe makes ~5 )
Calories: 455 Carbs: 47g Fat: 16g Protein 43g
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!