Avocado & Soft Boiled Egg Toast
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Slices of Sesame Ezekiel Bread, toasted
- 1/2 of an avocado
- For the soft boiled eggs: heat about 3 inches of water in a small saucepan over medium heat until boiling. Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat until it's barely at a simmer, add the eggs gently and cook for 7 minutes. Set a timer!
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place them in the ice bath before peeling
- Toast 2 slices of Ezekiel bread (I like the sesame flavor)
- Spread 1/4 an avocado on each half then cut each slice diagonally
- After the eggs are peeled, cut in half and place onto of the avo toast
- Top with fresh chives
Calories: 425 Carbs: 36g Fat: 22g Protein 22g
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!