- 2 large handfuls of romaine or any greens of your choice
- 2 slices of chicken bacon
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 hard boiled eggs (whites only)
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 corn sliced off the cob
- 1-2 Tbsp. Blue cheese crumbles
- 1-2 Tbsp. Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cook chicken breast either on grill or in oven until fully cooked
- Hard boil eggs for ~7-10 min
- Cook chicken bacon until fully cooked
- Boil corn and slice off the cobb, use 1/2 for salad.
- Slice cheery tomatoes, set aside
- Assemble all ingredients on top of bed of romaine
- Finish with dressing & enjoy!