Creamy Quinoa & Oats
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup skim milk ( or almond milk)
- Combine milk, oats, & maple syrup in a microwave safe bowl, stir.
- I like to microwave oats on 60% power for 2 min to avoid bubbling over. Stir & add quinoa.
- Cook for another 1-2 min, feel free to add additional milk for a creamy finish.
- Top with blueberries & pecans.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!