We all love quick & easy breakfast's for busy mornings! Even when you're on a time crunch, it's crucial to fuel your body for the day ahead. Try this recipe | It's fast, nutritious, and easy for on the go!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 handful of frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp of @navitasnaturals Acai super fruit powder
- 1/2 cup water (or coconut water/unsweetened almond milk)
- Toppings: chia seeds, almonds, and extra blueberries
- Simply combine all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth & enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL INFO: (not including toppings)
- Calories: 304 Calories, Carbs: 57g, Fats: 2g, Protein:20g, Sugar:39g
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!