It's a chilly, overcast, & rainy day here in Columbus. I had a great day treating my patient in the dental clinic this morning. I cemented crowns on her two front teeth and the gratitude she had really brighten my day! I had the afternoon off and spent it cleaning, listening to @getfitbrooklyn's Spotify playlist and prepping dinner!
Up on the menu is Greek Feta Burgers and these are literally the easiest things to assemble only needing FOUR ingredients.
The cool thing about this recipe is the meat option can be substituted to whatever you'd like. This time around I'm using 90% lean ground beef. In the past I've also used lean ground turkey, ground chicken. I shared this recipe with one of my best friends & she used ground bison- YUM!
INGREDIENTS: (yields 4 servings)
- 1 (1 lbs.) package of lean ground beef (or meat of preference)
- 1/2 cup. crumbled feta cheese
- about 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 whole wheat buns
- 1-2 tbsp Tzaziki (cucumber sauce)
- Mix together above ingredients + separate into 4 equal parts forming hamburger patties.
- Grill until cooked throughout.
- Top with tzaziki sauce and veggies as desired
- Tzaxiki sauce can be store bought or homemade recipe found here
NUTRITIONAL INFO: (1 serving: bun, burger & sauce)
Calories: 395 Carbs: 24g Fat: 25g Protein: 35g
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #Fitgirlxtina. I'd love to see what you create!